A luxurious Queen-size bed with deluxe linens and large, airy windows. Ceiling fan and A/C unit for cooling.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Our large kitchen is a chef's delight! Equipped with chef-quality gas range, cutting block, convection oven, ice-maker and dishwasher. Well stocked with plenty of pots and pans for cooking, microwave, toaster oven, kettle and rice cooker. Plenty of drinkware, dishes and place settings.
Comfortable and Airy
Hale Kawehi enjoys breezy tradewinds off the bay to keep the house cool and filled with the gentle peels of our wind chimes. Water features sooth the soul. Ceiling fans throughout the home help keep you cool on balmy Hilo days. Large windows and sky-lights fill the home with natural light.
Our giant sliding screen door connects the veranda and garden to the kitchen. Relax on the large veranda and enjoy the peaceful water features of the garden. A great place to start OR end the day.
Accommodates: 2 adults
Bedrooms: 1 bedroom w/ Queen bed
Check In: 3pm
Check Out: 11am
No security deposit
- Cable TV
- Flatscreen TVs in Bedroom & Den
- WiFi Highspeed Internet
- Full Open-Concept Kitchen w/ condiments (oil, salt/pepper, spices)
- Gas range, convection oven
- Ice-maker, garbage disposal, dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven, rice cooker
- Covered Attached Parking
- Air Conditioning in bedroom
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Daily housekeeping in public areas
- Wet Bar w/ wine available for purchase
- Complimentary Fresh-baked Pastries, cold Juice & Soda, coffee and tea, packaged snacks
- Teapot and Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Service available
- Full Bath Amenities
- Beach chairs, beach towels, coolers, boogie boards, fins & snorkel gear
- Water Gardens
- Outdoor Firepit/Grill
- 2 Large verandas
From Our Guestbook
Feels like a home away from home...
"Kawehi and her home are both beautiful experiences. Kawehi made our stay in Hilo so nice that we decided to return on our way back. She was wonderfully hospitable and genuinely warm, caring, and enjoyable to speak with. Her home is beautiful and located near downtown Hilo. It's located in a beautiful setting and really feels like a home away from home. Overall a truly wonderful experience and a beautiful way to experience Hawaii. Thank you Kawehi."